Sturdee Residences @ 10 Beatty Road, Singapore
Sturdee Residence is a ninety-nine-year leasehold residential development that is constructed in the middle of Sturdee Road, visible from Betty Road in District 08, a long-awaited development as this Sturdee area has been long while ever since the last development was completed about a decade ago.
This Farrer Park condominium is sitting on a site land of about 65,790 sqf with permitted site gross floor area of 230,253 sqf. Sturdee Residence Condo is the very best place to stay in Singapore, offering both good quality and quantity from services to individual benefits.
Sturdee Residences Project Details
|Project Name:||Sturdee Residences|
|Developer:||SL Capital Pte Ltd (Subsidiary of Sustained Land)|
|Description:||New condominium development situated in District 8|
|Address:||10 Beatty Road Singapore 209955|
Sturdee Residences Location
Located along Beatty Road, this high-end development is in the heart of a rejuvenated precinct that extends from Jalan Besar to Kampong Glam, Ophir and Rochor, within the expanding city districts of Singapore.
These areas have been earmarked by the Urban Redevelopment Authority of Singapore as key areas in Singapore to be protected for their historical value while being revitalized for the future.
Sturdee Residences Facilities
Sturdee Residence condo is the perfect place for everybody, from the young urbanite to the cosy family. With comprehensive host of facilities ranging from covered pavilions and open decks for a peaceful sanctuary, to a 50m lap pool and cross training fitness room, everything is in place for a healthy and balanced enriched lifestyle.
In fact, the children can indulge in special activity corners that will keep them amused for hours. Embrace livable city areas that comfortably offer spacious city lifestyles to truly celebrate the exceptional pride of home. A vibrant city lifestyle awaits you.
Reasons to Buy Sturdee Residences?
- City fringe development within minutes walk to Farrer Park MRT Station and Upcoming Bendemeer MRT Station (est. completion 2017)
- High potential for capital appreciation – District 8 has inherently high level of pent-up demand and low supply
- Walking distance to City Square Shopping Mall – Over 200 Shops including NTUC,
Daiso, Golden Village Cinema, Metro, Food Republic, Toys R’ Us, Harvey Norman, Restaurants and Offices
- Surrounded by eateries along Kitchener Road, Jalan Besar, Balestier Road and Serangoon Road
- Close proximity to many good schools such as Farrer Park Primary School, Bendemeer Secondary School, Hong Wen School, Stamford Primary School, Singapore Management University (SMU) and School of the Arts
- Excellent rental pool from professionals working at Connexion (600m away), the world’s first integrated healthcare and hospitality complex.
- Developed by Sustained Land, a reputable developerShort Walk to Mustafa Shopping Centre, for 24/7 shopping.