Parc Botannia @ Fernvale Road, Singapore
Parc Botannia @ Fernvale road will certainly hold around 735 residential units, 17,196.4 meters squared, a maximum gross floor area of 51,590 meters squared and an Parc Botannia 99 years leasehold.
There is a large selection of units to choose from, including Parc Botannia 1 bedroom units for those interested in small living spaces. Parc Botannia 2 bedroom units and Parc Botannia 2 room deluxe condos give inhabitants a larger space to satisfy their needs. Not only that, but the Parc Botannia 2 bedroom price is also extremely reasonable.
Parc Botannia Project Details
|District:||D28 Seletar / Yio Chu Kang|
|Region:||Outside Central Region|
|Site Area:||17,196.4 square meters|
|No. Of Units:||735 units|
|Developer:||Sing Development and Wee Hur Development(Fernvale Green PTE LTD)|
Parc Botannia Location
Parc Botannia is conveniently located simply next to the Thanggam LRT station, and within walking distance to Seletar Mall, Jalan Kayu and Sengkang Riverside Park. The excellent location next to the Thanggam LRT suggests locals can enjoy a perfectly linked connection to the Sengkang MRT Interchange, as well as the Compass Point Shopping Mall.
Parc Botannia Facilities
Residents could freely love the short walking distance advantages of indoor “gym” where one can work out and exercise to sweat their selves or take out the kids at the adorable “children’s club house” to have fun, delight in and find new friends as well. They can also enjoy leisure activities and learn how to swim at bordering “swimming pool”.
Parc Botania are confined with easily accessible amenities and wonderful facilities like prestigious educational institutions, food centers, medical institutions, shopping centers, parks and a whole lot more.
Reasons to Buy Parc Botannia?
- Condominium conveniently located next to Thanggam LRT
- 3 mins walk to the Jalan Kayu node
- 7 mins walk to the vibrant Seletar Mall which offers grocery shopping and F&B options
- Near to Sengkang Interchange and Compass Point Mall
- Less than 30 minutes drive to the Central Business District (CBD) and Orchard Shopping Belt
- Connected by major expressways like Seletar Expressway (SLE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE)
- Developed by reputable Sing Holdings and Wee Hur Development
- Good rental yield, affordable unit prices and strong upside potential!