Artra @ Alexandra View, Singapore
The Artra is being established by Tang Skyline Pte Ltd (a subsidiary of Far East Consortium International) after it submitted the highest quote of S$ 376.9 million for this particular plum city fringe site.
Artra is expected to consist of a maximum of 21 commercial units, including a supermarket of at least 1,000 sqm. The Artra is strategically situated close to Redhill MRT Station and could possibly yield about 400 residential units. Artra is on a 8,398.5 sq m site near to Tiong Bahru Plaza, Queensway Shopping Centre and IKEA Alexandra. Close-by schools consist of Crescent Girls’ School and Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary Schools.
Artra Project Details
|Developer:||Tang Skyline Pte Ltd|
|Address:||Alexandra View, Singapore|
|Site Area:||90,401 sqft|
|Tenure:||99 Years Leasehold|
|Total Units:||400 Units|
|No. of Blocks / Storey:||1 block of 43 storey high|
Artra is connected to various amenities and parts of Singapore via major roads and expressways. Drive safely and comfortably to your chosen destination as Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Alexandra Road leads you to that specific place you wished to be in.
MRT terminals like Redhill MRT, Queenstown MRT and Tiong Bahru MRT enables future locals to commute easily to various locations in Singapore. Upcoming stations like Havelock MRT, Orchard Boulevard MR, Napier MRT and Orchard MRT will add to the comfort.
There will be full condo facilities at the plot of land. A full size swimming pool will be available for the citizens to take a pleasurable swim to enjoy some top-notch time with the parents. Hire a tennis coach as well for your youngsters and tennis lessons can be held at Artra Tang Skyline as there is a tennis court available.
Similarly, gym classes and tuition classes can be conducted at the convenience of your very own residence as there is an indoor gym as well as a function room available at the development. Time thus can saved on traveling from one location to another.
Reasons to Buy Artra?
- Few minutes away from prestigious schools like Alexandra Secondary School, Gan Eng Seng School and Crescent Girls’ School
- From a well-known developer, Tangs Holdings
- Walking distance to Redhill MRT Station
- Sophisticated interior and modern architecture
- In close proximity to shoppping malls like Tiong Bahru Plaza, Concorde and Valley Point
- Linked by Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Alexandra Road
- Medical institutions like Singapore General Hospital and Alexandra Hospital nearby
- Serene environment in District 03
- High rental yield and capital appreciation